Apple Cinnamon Topping
- Servings: 6
- Total Time: 8 mins
- Created by: Blue Ribbon Classics
- 3 Large apples (any variety)
- 3 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp honey
- 3⁄4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Blue Ribbon Classics® French Vanilla Ice Cream
- Cut rinsed apples into 1⁄2” - 1” sized cubes. Discard the core, stems and seeds.
- Add butter, apple cubes, honey, cinnamon and salt to a heat safe pan and stir until all ingredients are well combined.
- Cook 3-4 minutes, over medium to medium/high heat, stirring occasionally, until the apples are golden brown and slightly softened.
- Let the topping cool for a few minutes.
- Spoonful over a bowl of Blue Ribbon Classics® French Vanilla Ice Cream and enjoy with your whole crew!