- Servings: 10
- Total Time: 45 mins
- Created by: Blue Ribbon Classics
- Blue Ribbon Classics® Strawberry Marble Ice Cream
- 1 box of your favorite devil’s food cake mix
- 2 cups of Bisquick
- 4 eggs
- 2 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbs melted butter
- fresh strawberries
- Heat your waffle maker. (Dark setting works best.)
- Combine cake mix, Bisquick, eggs, buttermilk, vanilla extract and melted butter and stir until smooth.
- For each waffle, pour batter into the center of the hot waffle maker. (Check manufacturer’s directions for recommended amount of batter.) Close lid of waffle maker and bake for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Carefully remove hot waffle.
- Serve waffles warm topped with Blue Ribbon Classics® Strawberry Marble Ice Cream, fresh strawberries and fudge.
Artificially flavored reduced fat vanilla ice cream with a thick strawberry ribbon swirl. Perfect for parties!