Cookies & Cream Ice Box Cake
- Created by:
- 1 pkg chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 stick butter
- 1 - 8oz container whipped cream
- 1 small jar hot fudge
- 1 carton Blue Ribbon Classics Cookies 'n Cream Frozen Dairy Dessert
- Crush all sandwich cookies & melt butter, mix and press to form a crust in a 9x13” pan.
- Let the Blue Ribbon Classics Cookies ‘n Cream thaw a little, then spread it on the crust & put in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Take out of the freezer & spread hot fudge over the top.
- Put it back in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Spread whipped cream over hot fudge & return to freezer for 30-45 minutes.
- Pull out of the freezer & enjoy!