Fudge Bar Ghosts
This is a great party activity for kids. They may need help from an adult with dipping in frosting but everyone can have fun decorating their ghosts with sprinkles in their own way before enjoying their treat.
- Created by:
- Blue Ribbon Classics Fudge Bars
- White frosting (home-made or store bought works fine!)
- ¼ cup milk
- Candy sprinkles in a variety of Halloween colors
- Candy “eyes”
- Place frosting in a shallow, flat-bottomed container and stir in milk one teaspoon at a time until it is smooth enough to coat the spoon. We used a loaf pan since it fits the shape of the Fudge bars well but you can use what you have on hand.
- Dip each Fudge Bar in the frosting and coat the front and sides evenly and then place on a plate.
- Decorate with sprinkles as desired.
- Add Candy eyes to complete your Ghosts!
- Enjoy immediately.