Orange Dream Bar Carrots
- Created by:
- 1 Wide-mouthed glass jar or tumbler that will accommodate the Orange Dream Bars from top to bottom
- Piping Bags with Small Tips OR 2 Ziploc Bags with Corners Snipped
- Parchment Paper
- 1- 20pk Blue Ribbon Classics Orange Dream Bars
- 1 Bag Orange Candy Melts
- 1 Bag Green Candy Melts
- Melt the orange candies according to package directions, making sure it is enough to fill a jar or glass that will fit the Orange Dream Bars from top to bottom when dunked.
- Unwrap and carefully dip the frozen treat bars into the candy melts, turning gently to coat all the sides.
- Then lift the coated bars from the glass/jar and lay them on parchment paper to dry.
- As soon as they are dry (working quickly so the Orange Dream Bars don’t melt), fill a piping bag (or a Ziploc with the corner snipped) with candy melts (or orange icing) and drizzle some lines to make it look like the lines on a carrot.
- Melt green candies according to package directions and fill a piping or Ziploc bag with the green candy melts.
- Pipe simple carrot top leaf shapes onto parchment paper and let dry.
- Attach carrot tops to the top side of the Orange Dream Bar using a dab of orange candy melts or icing and return to the freezer to set.
Orange Dream® Bar
Vanilla flavored frozen dairy dessert in an orange fat free sherbet shell. It's a dream! At Blue Ribbon Classics, we don’t just make frozen treats. We make days better. Moods brighter. Traditions stronger. Occasions more fun. We make memories to last a lifetime. One delicious, ice creamy bite at a time.