Patriotic Star Bars
- Created by:
- Blue Ribbon Classics Star Bars: 1-2 boxes depending on how many people you are making treats for.
- Caramel Drizzle: you can use caramel topping for frozen desserts but it works best if you use the thicker type that is for drizzling on coffee drinks. Use when fully refrigerated and cold.
- Red, White and Blue Jimmies (sprinkles)
- Unwrap the Blue Ribbon Classics Star Bars and place on a plate or platter.
- Set up two smaller plates – one to use for applying caramel and one for applying sprinkles.
- One by one, hold a Star Bar over the plate for caramel and drizzle stripes of caramel over the bar in a zig zag pattern.
- Then hold the Star bar over the sprinkles plate and shake the desired amount of sprinkles onto the caramel.
- Return to the platter.
- When you have them all decorated, return the platter/plate to the freezer to firm up.
- Take out and serve when ready.
Vanilla flavored frozen dairy dessert dipped in chocolate flavored coating. Kids will go crazy for this one! At Blue Ribbon Classics, we don’t just make frozen treats. We make days better. Moods brighter. Traditions stronger. Occasions more fun. We make memories to last a lifetime. One delicious, ice creamy bite at a time.