- Servings: 8
- Created by:
- 8 "Candy" Cane cones
- 8 scoops Blue Ribbon Classics® Chocolate Fudge Drop, Vanilla, or Rocky Road
- 8 pretzel twists, halved
- 8 red chocolate coated candies
"Candy" Cane Cones:
- 8 sugar cones
- 1 cup dark melting chocolate
- 3/4 cup crushed peppermint candies
- Take one “Candy” Cane cone and place a 2 oz portion of ice cream using a scoop. Gently press ice cream onto the cone to ensure that it sticks.
- Take two pretzel halves and place onto the scoops to create antlers.
- Place one chocolate covered candy on the center of the scoop to create a nose.
- Repeat the previous steps with the remaining ingredients and serve immediately.
'Candy Cane' Cones:
- Lay a sheet of parchment paper on a sheet pan and set aside.
- Add chocolate melting wafers to a small microwave safe bowl and microwave in 10 second bursts stirring between each interval.
- Place crushed candy canes into a separate bowl.
- Take one sugar cone and dip the top part of the cone in melted chocolate; allow excess chocolate to drip off.
- Sprinkle crushed candy canes onto the melted chocolate and place cone onto the parchment lined baking sheet.
- Repeat with the remaining cones and store in the freezer until ready to use.