Strawberry Banana Split
- Servings: 6
- Total Time:
- Created by: Blue Ribbon Classics
- Blue Ribbon Classics® Strawberry Marble Ice Cream
- 3 medium bananas, sliced in half the long way
- 2 cups pineapple chunks, fresh
- 1 ½ cups whipped cream
- 1 cup chocolate sauce
- ½ cup chopped toasted pecans
- ½ cup colored sprinkles, (optional)
- 6 small Maraschino cherries, (optional)
- Arrange banana halves like spokes on a wheel on a large round platter.
- Scoop generous round balls of strawberry marble ice cream and place in the empty slots between the banana slices and one in the center.
- Sprinkle the fruit slices evenly on the ice cream and top decoratively with the whipping cream.
- Drizzle the chocolate sauce over the top; add sprinkles, pecans and cherries as desired
- Serve immediately.
Artificially flavored reduced fat vanilla ice cream with a thick strawberry ribbon swirl. Perfect for parties!