Tropical Orange Dream Bars
- Created by:
- Blue Ribbon Classics Orange Dream Bars
- Unsweetened Flaked Coconut
- Nuts of your choice – we used Macadamia
Chocolate shell coating:
- 1 cup Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 tbsp refined coconut oil
- Prepare your ingredients by unwrapping 4-6 Orange Dream bars.
- Putting them on a plate and return to the freezer.
- Take two more plates and use one for a layer of coconut and the other for a layer of nuts.
- Make the chocolate shell coating by slowly melting the chocolate and the coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl or mason jar for easier dipping. Heat the chocolate for 15 second increments, stirring after each time until the chocolate is smooth. Remove from the microwave.
- Remove the Orange Dream bars from the freezer and one by one, in one quick step, dip the bars in the chocolate shell, roll in the coconut flakes and then roll in the nuts.
- Return to the plate and put in the freezer until hard or when you are ready to eat.
- Continue to the next bar. The coating does harden almost immediately so you will need to dip and roll the bars quickly.
- Enjoy and share your tropical treats!
Orange Dream® Bar
Vanilla flavored frozen dairy dessert in an orange fat free sherbet shell. It's a dream! At Blue Ribbon Classics, we don’t just make frozen treats. We make days better. Moods brighter. Traditions stronger. Occasions more fun. We make memories to last a lifetime. One delicious, ice creamy bite at a time.