Chocolate Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Servings: 6 servings
- Total Time: 45 mins
- Created by:
- 1 dozen sugar cookies, either store bought or your favorite recipe.
- Blue Ribbon Classics Chocolate Ice Cream
- Pistachios, chopped into small pieces.
- Mini chocolate chips
- Let chocolate ice cream thaw slightly, so it's easy to spread.
- Scoop a generous amount of slightly thawed chocolate ice cream evenly onto cookies.
- Place a second cookie to sandwich the ice cream between sugar cookies
- Use a spatula to even out the edges of the ice cream.
- Gently pat pistachios and mini chocolate chips onto the exposed chocolate ice cream, covering the desired amount.
- Refreeze to solidify
- Serve and enjoy!