Cookies ‘N Cream Cheesecake Ice Cream Cake
- Created by:
Graham Cracker Crust:
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (10 sheets graham crackers)
- 5 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 16 oz full-fat cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 container Blue Ribbon Classics Cookies ‘N Cream Frozen Dairy Dessert, softened slightly
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, diced and for decoration
- Prepare the graham cracker crust. Line a 9″ or 10″ springform pan with parchment paper. Mix the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and granulated sugar in a small mixing bowl. Press the mixture firmly down into the springform pan and place the pan in the freezer while you prepare the filling.
- Prepare the filling. Add the softened cream cheese and ice cream in a high-powered food processor or blender. Blend slowly for a few minutes on low before switching to medium-high and blending until smooth and creamy, 2-3 minutes. Remove the graham cracker crust from the freezer, and pour in the filling, smoothing it all out with a spoon. Place it back in the freezer for at least 4-6 hours prior to serving.
- If you want to jazz it up, decorate the edge with additional fresh diced strawberries.
- Slice and serve!