No Fry Fried Ice Cream Bites
- Servings: 20 small ice cream bites
- Total Time: 25 mins
- Created by: Blue Ribbon Classics
- 1 pail Blue Ribbon Classics® Vanilla Ice Cream
- 5 cup Corn Flakes
- ½ cup butter
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 4 tsp sugar
- Chocolate sauce (Optional)
- Whipped cream (Optional)
- Cherries (Optional)
- Scoop and form Blue Ribbon Classics® Vanilla Ice Cream into 1” bites, lay on cookie sheet and place back in freezer for 15 minutes. Pro tip: Use a 1" ice cream scooper to make the ice cream bites.
- While ice cream bites are in the freezer place your favorite cereal into a resealable bag and crush.
- Melt butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. Carefully stir in crushed cereal and cinnamon. Stir until cereal is golden brown, about 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir sugar into cereal mixture.
- Pour cereal mixture into a shallow dish and allow to cool completely.
- Place an ice cream bite into the cereal mixture and roll to evenly coat. Place coated bite on cookie sheet. Repeat until all the bites are coated. Refreeze 2-5 minutes before topping.
- Remove bites from freezer, top with chocolate sauce, whipped cream and cherries.
- Share with the whole crew!
Nothing can beat the ultimate classic. Artificially flavored vanilla reduced fat ice cream.