S'mores Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Servings: 9 servings
- Total Time: 45 mins
- Created by:
- Blue Ribbon Classics Vanilla Ice Cream
- Graham Crackers Squares
- Milk Chocolate Drizzle
- Marshmallow Fluff
- Break your graham crackers into squares and spread marshmallow fluff on half the squares and set aside.
- Defrost vanilla ice cream until it is soft enough to mix by hand.
- Spread softened vanilla into a 9x9 pan lined with wax or parchment paper up and over the sides of the pan (note: this will be used to effortlessly remove the ice cream later).
- Lay each graham cracker cream square onto the pan to use as a guide and press into the top of the ice cream and return to the freezer.
- Cut around the edges and remove the ice cream from the pan by pulling on the overhang of parchment paper.
- Using the pressed graham cracker as a guide cut around each square, remove and press the marshmallow graham to the opposite side and finish with a drizzle of chocolate.
- Serve immediately or wrap and freeze for future use.