Strawberry Lemonade Ice Cream Pie
- Servings: 8
- Total Time: 2 hours, 45 mins
- Created by: Blue Ribbon Classics
Homemade Graham cracker crust:
- 1-1/2 cups crushed graham cracker crumbs (24 squares)
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 4 oz unsalted butter, melted
- Pinch of salt
- 2 cups Blue Ribbon Classics® Strawberry Marble ice cream
- 4 oz pink lemonade concentrate, thawed (1/3 of 12 oz frozen concentrate can)
- 2 cups whipped topping
- (Optional) Strawberries for decoration
- (Optional) Lemon peel for garnish
- (Optional) Whipped topping for decoration
- 9 inch pie pan
- While making the graham cracker crust, soften ice cream.
- Combine crushed graham crackers, dark brown sugar, melted butter, and salt in a large bowl. Stir together until mixed and graham crackers are the texture of wet sand.
- Press graham mixture into the pie pan, evenly coating the entire inside of the pan.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before filling, or bake at 375°F for 5-8 minutes or until crust is lightly browned. Completely cool before filling.
- For filling, combine Blue Ribbon Classics® Strawberry Marble ice cream, pink lemonade concentrate, and whipped topping into bowl, stirring until completely mixed together until smooth.
- Pour pie filling gently into cooled graham cracker pie crust, gently filling. Be careful not to allow filling to go over edges.
- Place pie into freezer for 2 hours or until completely solidified.
- To serve, remove pie from freezer, slice, garnish as desired with strawberries, whipped topping, or lemon peels, and enjoy!