Strawberry Pretzel Ice Cream Cake
- Created by:
- 1 cup mini salted pretzels
- 10 butter cookies
- 6 tbsp salted butter
- 1 - 48 oz Blue Ribbon Classics Vanilla Frozen Dairy Dessert
- 1 can strawberry filling
- Sliced fresh strawberries
- First, make the crust by combining (crushed) pretzels & cookies, and melted butter.
- Press the crust into a casserole dish.
- Next for the layers, add a layer of Blue Ribbon Classics Vanilla on top of the crust, then freeze for 30 min.
- Add a layer of strawberry filling, and freeze again for 30 minutes.
- Add one final layer of Blue Ribbon Classics Vanilla, and freeze again for 30 minutes.
- Top with strawberries & put back in freezer for another 30 minutes, minimum.
- Once completely frozen, slice and enjoy!