Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Servings: 6
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Created by: Blue Ribbon Classics
- Blue Ribbon Classics® Strawberry Marble Ice Cream
- 1 ½ Cup Strawberries (sliced)
- Pre-made Angel Food Cake or Pound Cake
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Slice Angel Food Cake or Pound Cake into ½ - 1-inch slices.
- Place slices in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Lay down a single layer of cake slices and top with sliced strawberries.
- Add scoops of Blue Ribbon Classics® Strawberry Marble Ice Cream on top.
- Top with slices of cake.Top with slices of cake.
- Serve immediately with whipped cream (optional) or place back in the freezer until ready to enjoy.
- Share with the whole crew!
Artificially flavored reduced fat vanilla ice cream with a thick strawberry ribbon swirl. Perfect for parties!